Friday, June 22, 2012

Sometimes I think about ....

Before starting any work should be considered to think about it, that means it will be bad or not because there will be nothing to do later.

I am not going to say to do against your soul but do with your Conscience because we know human soul is the biggest conscience.


May be you will think these are proverbs but not!

I am sufferer, that’s why my dear friends, be careful before starting work. I don't want to see that someone suffers like me.

I like to dedicate myself for my friends.

I like friends and for that I always find them anywhere. I miss them when I can't find them.

It is better to stay away from temptation.

Legal works make a person legend.
It helps to get respect from people.
There is no gift as big as love.

So, we should stay away from illegal works.

We will meet again, until then stay well.
Thanks
Love you all.







No comments:

Post a Comment